The OF Blog: Finally resumed working on a long-delayed translation project

Monday, July 28, 2014

Finally resumed working on a long-delayed translation project

Just a brief note:  I am planning on devoting some time in the coming weeks to completing a translation project of a story collection that I believe is now in public domain.  When I finish the first story and have revised it, I'll check and see about posting here.  My ultimate goal is to sometime in the next couple of years get this published, so I might need to keep this under wraps some, just in case I don't go the self-publishing route.

But it is nice at least to have a pleasant diversion again to distract me from some stressful situations in my professional life.  That is all, more or less.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites