The OF Blog: Just created a new blog for the World War I project

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Just created a new blog for the World War I project

For those interested in the Great War/World War I, I just created a Wordpress blog entitled World War I Literature, Art, and Cinema for the purpose of covering over the next four years some of the works that are related to that terrible conflict.  While I plan on crossposting much of the content here, starting in late spring, there should be at least weekly, if not close to daily, posts on the literature, art, and cinema connected to WWI.  The link can be found under the Historical Fiction section of my blogroll.  First post is already up and contains a very partial list (to which I'll be adding/editing over the next few months) of works I plan on covering.  Please feel free to leave a comment over there suggesting other titles for consideration.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites