The OF Blog: You now may be jealous of my book collection once again ;)

Monday, February 06, 2012

You now may be jealous of my book collection once again ;)


My copy of Zoran Živković's latest work, the 2011 The Five Wonders of the Danube, just arrived after I ordered it from Serbia a couple of weeks ago.  I've been a fan of his work for nearly eight years now, ever since the English translation of his The Fourth Circle was published in the United States.  If you'll do a search by his tagline here, you'll see a few reviews that I have written, along with some lovely books, some of which he sent me himself – pictured below – to help me with my Serbian (I still plan on eventually working my way through all of them and reviewing them; I've just been delayed by other demands on my time).  Maybe 2012 will be the year that I review more of Živković's excellent work, as he truly deserves greater attention, whether one associates him/herself as being a "literary" or "genre" reader.  Expect a review of The Five Wonders of the Danube sometime this month, if time permits.







No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites