The OF Blog: Future Reviews in April (or so I hope!)

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Future Reviews in April (or so I hope!)

I'm going to try to be more active in my posting this month, even if I don't quite feel good enough physically some days to attempt much (see yesterday's post).  So, with the mind of keeping my focus, here are some books that I want to review shortly:

James Joyce, Ulysses

David Foster Wallace, The Pale King

Roberto Bolaño, Los sinsabores del verdadero policía

Tibor Moricz, O Peregrino

Ngugi wa Thiong'o, Dreams in a Time of War

William Faulkner, Go Down, Moses


These six are already read or I should finish reading in the next 1-3 days.

Other books to be read shortly:


The final four volumes of Cao Xueqin's The Story of the Stone

Guy de Maupassant, The Stories of Guy de Maupassant (will read some in French as well as in English translation)

Zoran Živković, The Writer/The Book/The Reader

Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

William James, The Ambassadors

John Brunner, Stand on Zanzibar

Lord Dunsany, Over the Hills and Far Away


I also have realized that I have not posted my monthly reads for February or March yet.  I might do that later.  I can say that I'm currently reading book #111 for this year, if that helps place matters a bit.

1 comment:

Tibor Moricz said...

Your health first.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites